Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Witness the power and emotion of flamenco!
No visit to Spain would be complete without experiencing a night of tapas and flamenco and there is no better place in Barcelona to see this inspirational art form than Tablao Cordobes. You also have the option to include a mouth-watering traditional buffet with your show ticket!
Our guide to Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
‘Flamenco Tablao’ are small cafes descended from former ‘singing-cafes’ and they offer the perfect atmosphere to experience and savour professional flamenco in its most natural state.
Founded in 1970, Tablao Cordobes is widely considered one of the most important Tablao Flamenco in Spain and has seen great flamenco figures such as Farruco, Camarón, Manuela Carrasco, Mila de Vargas, Lole y Manuel perform on its stage.
And this tradition is continued today with its current crop of amazing dancers such as Eva La Yerbabuena, Belén Maya, Israel Galván and Rafael de Carmen among others.
There are two options to choose from:
Show and Drink
For those not wanting to dine, you can simply enjoy the fantastic Flamenco show accompanied by a beverage (1 x cava, sangria, juice, water or wine). Feel the passion and drama of this famous Spanish dance as performed by some of the best dancers in the country!
Show and Dinner
Dining in Tablao Cordobés is a must in order to really take in a flamenco! Start your evening with a sumptuous Spanish buffet dinner (see sample menu below) comprising over 40 delicacies showcasing Spanish and Catalan gastronomy.
The dinner is serviced by waiters and a selection of drinks are also available during your meal, including wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)
- Welcome cocktail - Spanish Priorat wine Sangría with citric and red berry foam or juice cocktail with citric and red berry foam
- Starters served on the table - Selected olives with rosemary from Catalonia, Manchegan Cheese cubes with dates and strawberries crocant, dipping Andalusia vegetables pot with chickpeas cream and edible sand
- Iberian ham and master slicer show - Extremadura Iberian Ham sliced by a master slicer served with “Pa amb tomàquet”
- Hot delicacies served by waiters - Paper cornet of seasoned shark’s snack from Cadiz with Majorcan fresh lime mayonnaise
- Cold dishes - Pintxos of Spanish omelette and Padrón bell peppers, Pintxo of blue cheese, pistachio sand, nuts and apricots, Pintxo of crab with prawns, corn and tomato, Pintxo of Falafel with mint chutney sauce and sun-dried tomatoes
- Salads and appetisers - Can of Spanish potato salad with frisée chicory and olive oil caviar, can of Pulpo a Feira with La Vera paprika seasoning, seafood Salmagundi with fresh prawn’s mayonnaise and salmon caviar, Antiox berries salad with goat cheese and varied seeds, avocado and tomato salad with corn tortillas, fresh seasonal vegetables, delicious with Romescu sauce
- Skewers - Smoked salmon skewer with fresh seasonal fruits lime flavoring
- Gazpacho - Gazpacho with cherry tomatoes skewer and basil oil
- Hot dishes - Seafood paella, vegetable paella, Barcelona style cannelloni with sun-sun-dried tomatoes, Catalonia style macaroni, topped with bechamel sauce and chicken sausage
- Meat - Roasted chicken with Catalan sauce and cinnamon fruit comfit, veal with Priorat wine stew. Ossobuco turkey with vegetables and potatoes seasoned with saffron from La Mancha
- Fish - Ratatouille with fresh salmon and basil oil. peppers stuffed with cod brandade
- Garnish - Potato gratin with cheese and vegetables, seasonal vegetables sautée with Catalan Romesco sauce, steamed basmati rice with cinnamon and cardamom
- Desserts - Paper cornet of Churros with hot chocolate, varied ice-cream with toppings, miniature macarons, mini muffins filled with chocolate or toffee, nut brownies, berries and cream cake, Canarian banana fritter with chocolate, Catalan seasonal fruit skewers, homemade chocolate truffles
- Unlimited drinks: Juice, cold drinks, water, coffee and tea selection
Daily, year round, excluding New Year’s Eve.
There are multiple Flamenco shows per night - check calendar for start times.
Around 3 hours if you are having dinner or 1 hour and 15 minutes for just the show.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
- Show + drink includes one drink (Cava, sangría, refreshment, juice, water or wine).
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, a 100% charge applies for this tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
- Is alcohol included?
Alcohol (wine, sangria and beer) is included in the Show & Dinner ticket for the duration of the dinner. Additional drinks during the show are payable locally. The Show & Drink ticket includes one free drink.