Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the Florida Everglades at Sawgrass Recreation Park as you take an exciting 30 minute airboat ride! Check out over 100 mammals and reptiles and even have the chance to hold a baby alligator if you dare!
Our guide to Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure
Feel the excitement and learn the fascinating history of the Everglades on this fun-filled 30 minute airboat ride as you glide across the waters at speeds up to 40 mph and get up close and personal with the Floridian wildlife.
Your friendly captain will guide you through this natural wonder, as you sit back and enjoy the native flora and fauna around you.
Home to numerous animal species, many of which are endangered, Sawgrass Recreation Park also allows you to visit the Exotic Wildlife exhibit and Glades Exhibit.
Here you can hold baby Alligators, see panthers, leopards, turtles, birds of prey and even feed the animals.
Airboat Rides take place at Sawgrass Recreation Park, Weston, Florida. The location is roughly a 45 minute drive from Miami Beach and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach.
The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in cooler weather.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure
- You will be sent an open-dated Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure ticket voucher. The tours operate daily every 20-30 minutes from 9.00am to 3.30pm and there is no need to book a specific date in advance. Simply take your ticket voucher to Sawgrass Recreation Park on your chosen time/date.
- Sawgrass Recreation Park is located around 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach and 45 minutes from Miami Beach. Customers will need to make their own way to the park.
- We recommend you allow at least 2.5 hours to visit the exhibits and the airboat ride.
- The airboats accommodate around 15-25 guests.
- Children ages 3 and under are free
- Children aged 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure
- What should I wear?
We suggest wearing warm clothes even in the warmer months as you will be travelling at speeds of up to 40mph. Life vests and hearing protection are all provided.
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray on the water.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
Tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.