City Sightseeing London 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour + Free River Cruise
Includes a complimentary Thames sightseeing cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With 19 stops perfectly situated across the Big Smoke, this narrated double decker hop-on hop-off bus tour is the perfect way to explore London at your own pace. PLUS, your 72-hour ticket comes with a River Cruise between Westminster and Tower Piers.
Our guide to City Sightseeing London 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour + Free River Cruise
Tickets at the ready… jump onboard the famous red buses and let City Sightseeing immerse you in London’s rich history, diverse culture and striking architecture.
Hop off at famous landmarks including the Tower of London; home to the Crown Jewels, take a stroll through the largest of the Royal Parks, Hyde Park, or stop off at St Paul’s Cathedral and marvel at the dome that has dominated the city’s skyline for more than 300 years.
Make your way across the River Thames over Tower Bridge, a Neo-Gothic suspension bridge and one of the most photographed landmarks in the capital.
Stop at Westminster where Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament are on the doorstep whilst a short walk takes you to Westminster Abbey, Whitehall and Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister.
Fancy a cruise down the River Thames to see the city from a different perspective? Take advantage of a free river cruise from Westminster or Tower Pier... not to be missed.
There’s so much to see and do so let City Sightseeing London be your number one choice for discovering this much-loved and visited city.
List of stops and nearby attractions
- Grosvenor Gardens for Victoria Station
- Hyde Park for Queen Elisabeth Gate, Statue of Achilles and Aspley Gate
- Marble Arch for Oxford Street and Hyde Park
- Park Lane for Grovesnor Square
- Coventry Street for Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus
- Pall Mall East for Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery, the Mall and St. James's Park
- Westminster Bridge for the London Eye and SeaLIFE Aquarium
- York Road for Jubilee Park and Waterloo Station
- Aldwych for the Savoy, Somerset House and the Strand
- Ludgate Hill for St. Paul's Cathedral and Millenium Bridge
- Queen Victoria Street for St. Mary Le-Bow Church
- London Bridge for the Monument
- Tooley Street for the Shard and HMS Belfast
- Tower Hill for the Tower of London
- Victoria Embankment for King's College and views of the National Theatre
- Westminster Bridge for Big ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Horseferry Road for the MI5 Building
- Buckingham Palace Road for Victoria Station
- First departure: 08:40am
- Last full loop departure: 4:10 pm Further departures at 4:40 pm and 5:10 pm but these terminate at Tower Hill.
- Times are subject to change at any time with little to no notice in some cases.
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes (delays may be possible in cases of unplanned traffic)
- Duration: 1 full loop without hopping off takes approx. 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Departure Point: Customers can start their tour at ANY of the stops along the route.
- Audio Commentary: 10 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian & Arabic. Individual headphones will be issued on board the bus and for personal use only.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Sightseeing London 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour + Free River Cruise
- You will be sent a voucher which you should present on your mobile device at any one of the official City Sightseeing stops to allow access to any of the buses. You will be issued your cruise ticket at this point
- You can hop on and hop off the City Sightseeing London buses on this tour as many times as you like over a 72-hour period.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Free River Cruise - this is a 1 way ticket between Westminster Pier and Tower Pier or vice versa. Cruise is operated by Hornblower - City Cruises. River cruise tickets will be issued when you exchange your voucher on the bus so you must visit the bus in the first instance.
- The tour will operate as per the guidelines for the City of London regarding Covid policies.
- Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions for City Sightseeing London 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour + Free River Cruise
How do I receive my City Sightseeing London Ticket?
Shortly after booking, your ticket will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the ticket to board the bus or show it on your phone. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 72 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 72 hour period.
- How regularly do the buses run?
The buses run every 30 minutes ensuring you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along. A full loop takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
- Are the buses accessible by wheelchair?