The Official Neighbours Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Find out why 'Everybody Needs Good Neighbours'
Come and see the famous Ramsay Street that is tucked away in Melbourne’s lovely suburbia, reminisce on those great moments and contemplate plot lines!
Our guide to The Official Neighbours Tour
Come prepared to stand on the real stage (the street) where some of Australia's greatest TV moments have taken place and let the movie director hidden inside you come out to create future story-lines for the show.
You will have exclusive entry to the exterior of the sets at Global Studios and if you're lucky you may even see some filming and, even better, meet one of your favourite Neighbours actors (past or present), take exclusive photos and grab an autograph.
Your guide will provide plenty of gossip, laughs and on-board entertainment.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Official Neighbours Tour
- Please note that any unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access to the street on the day. Should this happen, photo opportunities of the street will be available at a distance only.
- This tour DOES NOT include Hotel Transfers and entry into the studio.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 27 passengers.
- As the studio is a workplace, all guests must adhere to health and safety regulations and wear close toed shoes on site.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 50% of the tour cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 3-2 days prior to travel. - No refund if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.