Key West Trip and Trolley Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to explore the Key West!
Visit the beautiful Key West, Florida's southernmost point, lying roughly 90 miles north of Cuba. Enjoy free time to explore the colourful streets at your own pace, plus this package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley Tour.
Our guide to Key West Trip and Trolley Tour
After a morning pick-up from your hotel, cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the Southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West. Here, a Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes, and restaurants are just waiting to enchant you. After arriving, enjoy roughly five hours of free time to explore Key West at your own pace.
You will be able to enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities (own expense). The Caribbean atmosphere will infuse you with a vacation feeling and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed your culinary expectations.
This package includes a ticket for the Hop-On, Hop-Off, fully narrated Old Town Trolley Tour. Not only is this your guided tour of Key West, but it's your ride to wherever you want to visit.
The trolley makes 10 stops at all the must-see places in Key West, giving you the opportunity to discover great attractions along the way such as the Ernest Hemingway House. You can jump off, visit the sights, and re-board all day long.
Daily, year round.
The pickups will be from 6:00am to 7:30am.
Tips & Tricks - Key West Trip and Trolley Tour
Remember an Electric System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) is required for travel to the USA. Just visit: www.usembassy.org.uk - it's quick and easy.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key West Trip and Trolley Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please present your voucher to the Gray Line Representative on the day of your tour.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time.
- This tour does make a rest stop on the way to Key West.
- Approximate free time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Upon arrival, the guide will provide instructions on the Trolley Tour.