This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The largest remaining swampland in the world
You cannot visit Miami without venturing to the world-famous Everglades, the largest remaining swampland in the world, for an exhilarating airboat ride. Keep your eyes peeled for 'gators!
Our guide to Everglades Tour with Airboat Ride
Departing from Miami Beach, don't miss this opportunity to visit the Everglades National Park, the largest remaining swampland in the world and home to a huge variety of wildlife.
Accompanied by an expert captain and guide, an airboat ride is the best way to explore the vast wilderness and you will enjoy the thrill of whizzing through the 'River Grass' as you search out the local wildlife. Here you will see the Florida panther, American crocodile and West Indian manatee amongst inhabitents of this natural wetland habitat.
What looks like miles of flat land is in fact expansive wetlands, perfect for aquatic creatures. The Airboat is your only link to dry land out here, save the few tree covered islands, or hammocks, where raccoons, whitetail deer and wild boar run wild.
Your day ends with a live alligator show - a uniquely Floridian experience! Watch alligator wrestling from just a few steps away - this barehanded technique was originally used by the Seminole Indians to capture alligators and showcases the great power and agility of the gators.
Why we love it - A chance to experience Florida’s most famous natural attraction.
Average 1.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Everglades Tour from Miami with Airboat Ride
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking
- Ticket price includes pick-up and drop off from all hotels located within Miami Beach only - Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.