Little Havana Bike and Food Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
No better way to authentically experience the vibrant Cuban heritage of Miami!
Miami’s sizable Cuba population has a tremendous cultural impact on South Florida, and nowhere more so than in the heart of Little Havana. Sample the fresh, homemade flavours of family run Cuban restaurants as well as seeing some key Cuban sights in Miami on this fantastic bike tour.
Our guide to Little Havana Bike and Food Tour
Little Havana is the social, cultural, and political centre for many Cuban Americans and you can explore this bustling neighbourhood on this easy grade bike ride.
Once you've got used to your bicycle, you will visit some key attractions such as the El Credito Cigar Factory and the Freedom Tower, an important Cuban landmark in Downtown Miami.
Then, get a taste of the Cuban lifestyle by visiting one of the many authentic Cuban restaurants and sampling some of the homemade staple dishes. There’s no better way to authentically experience the vibrant Cuban heritage of Miami!
Depending on the pace of your group, your tour will take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. You’ll end your Little Havana bike and food tour back in Miami Beach.
- Guided bike tour of Little Havana
- Taste some traditional Cuba cuisine in family run Cuban restaurants including dishes such as a Medianoche and croquetas
- Visit the Freedom Tower and the El Credito Cigar Factory
- Learn about local culture and history from your guide
Daily, year round.
Tips & Tricks - Little Havana Bike and Food Tour
You may experience a light spray on the Everglades Tour Air Boat Ride, so buy a waterproof disposable camera and make sure you don’t miss out on capturing any of the amazing wild life!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Little Havana Bike and Food Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers. Please select your preferred date when booking.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Ticket includes use of a comfort bike, helmet and the services of an experienced guide
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, a full refund will be issued.
- A minimum of 2 passengers are needed to confirm this tour.
- Not Recommended for children under 10 years of age.