Miami Art Deco Segway Tour
Try something completely different!
Segway through glamorous South Beach (the “American Riviera”) and experience a tropical paradise! Be in awe of the Art Deco district, see the beautiful beaches and make a note of all the trendy shops in the area.
Our guide to Miami Art Deco Segway Tour
The Art Deco Segway Tour is perfect for those looking for something completely different. Discover the legendary landmarks of South Beach - a delightful glide rich in architecture, history and culture!
You'll get to explore legendary landmarks like the Versace Mansion, the buzzing Lincoln Road Outdoor Mall and the famous Art Deco district. It’s the best way to explore this vibrant area.
Tours are limited to eight persons and one guide, creating a personal atmosphere and each tour starts with a thirty-minute orientation session allowing you to practice on the segway until you are accustomed to the controls and ready to tackle the streets of Miami Beach!
- Segway tour of Miami Beach
- See the famous Art Deco district
- Glide pass the trendy shops of Lincoln Road outdoor mall
- Your knowledgeable guide will teach you about the rich history, culture and architecture of this Miami area
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Art Deco Segway Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Ticket includes use of a new i2 Segway and helmet
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-260 lbs (45 kg-117 kg)
- Women who are pregnant are not allowed to ride.