Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
The perfect way to kick-start a night on the town
Kick start a night out in Miami with a Segway Sunset Tour which takes in all the sights of South Beach and finishes with cracking views of the sun setting across the ocean as the city lights up for the night ahead.
Our guide to Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
After spending a day at the beach... why not take in the sunset in style on this Sunset Segway Tour, the perfect way to cool off and kick start a night on the town!
You will be given a safety briefing before being given plenty of time to get to grips with the easy-to-use Segway and then it is time to hit the road. You will enjoy a tranquil glide around South Beach and South Point, culiminating in spectacular views and a glorious Miami sunset.
The tour departs at 6pm and ends at the perfect time for dinner and drinks!
- Guided tour of South Beach on Segway
- Admire the Art Deco architecture, see the high-end restaurants and hip clubs
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time - the tour will not wait for late arrivals and there is no refund should you miss your tour
- Ticket includes use of a new i2 Segway and helmet
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100-260 lbs (45 kg-117 kg). Women who are pregnant are not allowed to ride.
- Please wear closed toe shoes.