Milan Duomo & Terrace Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the most famous Cathedrals in the world!
Enjoy admission to one of the most famous cathedrals in the world and discover mysteries that even the local Milanesi don't know. The tour concludes with breathtaking views over Milan from the Duomo Terrace.
Our guide to Milan Duomo & Terrace Tour
Enjoy Skip the Line access to Milan’s main attraction on this exclusive guided tour which has a maximum group size of 20 people just to ensure a personable experience.
Your expert tour guide will meet you in the Piazza del Duomo, one of Milan’s main city squares bustling with bars and restaurants. As you can take in the facade of the Duomo di Milano (Milan Cathedral), you’ll hear plenty of interesting anecdotes about this gothic-style cathedral before going inside.
With Skip-the-Line priority tickets, you’ll waste no time passing the long lines and going straight inside the cathedral. Our first stop is the underground area, filled with relics and archaeological artefacts dating back to the first structure and baptistery that stood where the cathedral is now, initially built in 1386.
Your walking tour will continue inside the nave of the cathedral, where you’ll enjoy the stunning stained glass windows and white marble statues. Your guide will take you to some of the most interesting details inside often missed by visitors including the Duomo sundial trail and the Holy Nail (one of the most important relics in Christianity).
After a quick elevator ride, you’ll find yourself in one of the best spots in the entire city for panoramic views of Milan. In addition to getting up close and personal to the intricate details and sculptures nestled among the cathedral spires, you’ll see the modern Milan skyline and the famous Alps mountain range off in the distance. This tour is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the history and beauty of Milan’s most famous attraction.
Please note: that there is no skip the line available for the elevator ride to the terrace.
April-October, daily except for Tuesdays & Sundays. November-March; Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Around 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Milan Duomo & Terrace Tour
- The Duomo has a very strict, but very simple dress code: shoulders, abdomen, or knees must be covered at all times. Footwear of any kind is acceptable (we recommend comfortable footwear), jeans are ok. It is also not possible to wear hats within the basilica.
- Please note that the Staff of the Duomo will have the right to refuse entry due the dress code above without any obligation to refund for tickets.
- Please note that there is no skip-the-line service available for the elevator.
- The tour goes on rain or shine. In case of heavy rain or snow, the Duomo institution might decide to close the terrace. In this case we will hope for clearing weather with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if we won't be able to visit the terrace due the weather conditions.
- This tour is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
- Unfortunately, this tour is NOT wheelchair friendly.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.