Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest!
Enjoy an enchanting day exploring the stunning landscapes of the Cape Tribulation, a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest, crystal clear jungle creeks and spectacular tropical beaches.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in your luxury purpose-built vehicle to Cape Tribulation, through some of the oldest rainforest in the world. Visit the Mossman Gorge Centre for morning tea before boarding your shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge.
Your driver/ guide will take you for a guided walk sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
Cruise on the Daintree River and reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour, habitat of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch.
Next drive to Cape Tribulation, where the rainforest meets the reef. Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach, admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. Stop for an afternoon refreshment of a delicious exotic fruit ice cream cup featuring four flavours (gluten-free and dairy-free options available).
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea. Tour concludes at approximately 6:00pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Daily, year round.
Around 11 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
- Dress according to the weather for the day of your tour. Don't forget your swimming costume and towel for the beach.
- Tour not recommended for children under 4 years due to the the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- The Cape Tribulation and Daintree Tours offer GPS activated headsets, delivering commentary as well as sound effects to create a truly memorable experience. If you require headphones, you can get these from the Driver on the day of travel for AUD5.00 per person (subject to change).
- Tour not recommended for children under 4 years due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.