Five Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with this Five Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride and Photo. You’ll have your pick from the world’s top supercars like sleek Ferraris, stunning Lamborghinis, luxurious Aston Martins, sporty Porsches and many more.
Our guide to Five Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride
With so many incredible supercars to choose from, the hardest part of your day will be choosing which ones to drive!
Supercars might vary a bit by location, but with weekend and weekday availability included at no extra cost – and venues available up and down the nation – you can pick what’s best for you. You’ll get to drive a total of up to 15 miles in your chosen cars, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the adrenaline flowing and feel of every twist and turn at your chosen venue or Real Race Track.
As part of your unforgettable experience, you will also strap in for a High-Speed Passenger Ride from your professional instructor. On top of your white-knuckle ride, your incredible driving package also includes a photograph of you speeding around the track in a magnificent supercar, the perfect keepsake to remember your extraordinary experience.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Applicable Race Tracks
- South West: Gloucestershire - Cirencester, Dorset - Wareham, Wiltshire - Chippenham, Devon - Honiton, Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East: Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Kent - Lydden Hill, Surrey - Cranleigh, Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton
- East of England: Essex - Saffron Walden, Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds, Norfolk - Norwich
- North West: Lancashire - Wigan, Merseyside - Liverpool
- North East: Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Scotland: Fife
- Wales: Anglesey, Llanbedr Airfield
- Yorkshire and Humber, North Yorkshire - Elvington, North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands: Derbyshire - Derby, Leicestershire - Lutterworth, Lincolnshire - Gainsborough, Leicestershire - Loughborough, Leicestershire - Leicester, Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands: Warwickshire - Kenilworth, West Midlands - Birmingham, Staffordshire - Seighford
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Allow 4 hours for this experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Five Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.