Tulip Flower Fields and Keukenhof Garden Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the world famous tulips of Holland...
If you are travelling to Amsterdam in the spring then this tour is a must! See the spectacular colours of more than 7 million tulips in bloom before visiting Keukenhof, one of the largest flower gardens in the world. ***For 2020, your ticket also includes a FREE 60-minute Amsterdam sightseeing cruise***
Our guide to Tulip Flower Fields and Keukenhof Garden Tour
The Netherlands is renowned as the land of tulips and there is no better time of year to visit the flower fields than spring, when the bulbs are in full bloom.
Enjoy a stunning display of colour, as you journey past more than 7 million tulips and other bulbs in bloom.
Amsterdam's Keukenhof Garden showcases a huge flower exhibition where hundreds of glorious outdoor and indoor gardens create a majestic colourful atmosphere - see tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, flowering shrubs, and ancient trees covered in blossom.
You will also discover ten ever-changing indoor exhibitions or flower parades, seven theme gardens, a corn mill, a sculpture trail and a special route for children.
This 5-hour tour is perfect for those wanting to see this amazing colourful spectacle and includes 3 hours free time to look around beautiful Keukenhof Gardens.
FREE: Tours departing from the 19th March up to the 18th October include a complimentary 60-minute Amsterdam sightseeing cruise!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tulip Flower Fields and Keukenhof Garden Tour
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- A variety of flowers bloom from March to May, however the best chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips would be April.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Complimentary Amsterdam Sightseeing Cruise offer only available until 18th October 2020.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tulip Flower Fields and Keukenhof Garden Tour
- Where does this tour end?
The tour returns to original departure point at De Ruijterkade 34a. This is in the Central Train Station.