Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape from the water on this sailing experience...
Breathe in the fresh sea air and soak up the stunning scenery of Auckland's Waitemata Harbour on this invigorating cruise! With a tasty lunch and a hot drink included, all you have to worry about is sitting back and taking in the views as you sail under the iconic harbour bridge and along the city's water front.
Our guide to Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise
Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape on this authentic sailing experience.
Enjoy the City of Sails from the water on of the yachts. This cruise offers a uniquely local experience experiencing the harbour under sail with a small vessel with an intimate and engaging atmosphere.
View the stunning city sights while sailing on the inner Waitemata Harbour. Sail where the wind takes you while enjoying Auckland's city highlights including sailing under the Harbour Bridge and other well-known landmarks along the harbours edge.
The crew's local knowledge will give you the best harbour sailing experience Auckland has to offer. Enjoy the afternoon on the water with your choice of coffee, tea or a hot chocolate plus a sweet treat.
Cruise concludes at approximately 1.5 hours after commencement, back at Viaduct Harbour Auckland.
Daily, year round.
3.15pm, year round. Additional 10.30am & 1.00pm departure from November to March;
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise
- Please check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Sailing times are subject to change due to tides. You MUST reconfirm your trip 24 hours prior to departure.
- Exact route can vary depending on tidal and wind condition.
- Dress in warm clothing appropriate for the season. We recommend taking a a light jacket and flat soled shoes. Bring along a camera as there are many photo opportunities on the harbour.
- Participation is not compulsory if you prefer to sit back and watch the action.
- This tour does not include hotel pick-up.
- Fully licensed bar is available onboard for those who've purchased lunch (must be 18 years+ to be served alcohol).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise
- What should I wear?
Dress in warm clothing appropriate for the season. We recommend taking a a light jacket and flat soled shoes. Bring along a camera as there are many photo opportunities on the harbour.
- Do I have to get involved in sailing the boat?
Participation is not compulsory if you prefer to sit back and watch the action.