Go Barcelona Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Barcelona
Explore Barcelona the smart way and save up to 40% on attraction ticket prices with the Go Barcelona Explorer Pass. Enjoy admission to either 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6 or 7 attractions from the best attractions Barcelona has to offer.
Our guide to Go Barcelona Explorer Pass
The Go Barcelona Explorer Pass is perfect for sightseers who want to take their time visiting a few chosen attractions in the Catalonian capital.
Let Gaudi guide you at the Sagrada Familia, or see where Lionel Messi plies his trade on the hallowed turf of the Nou Camp Stadium, home of F.C. Barcelona. You can also taste your way around the Estrella Brewery or indulge yourself in the national dance at the Palacio de Flamenco.
With the Go Barcelona Pass, you don't have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they are all on your pass meaning just choose what you want to see and visit whenever you want. And with instant access on your smartphone (or print at home ticket) there is no more redemption needed at the destination, saving you time to see more.
Your GO Barcelona Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Sagrada Familia Guides Tour
- Park Guell Guided Tour
- Casa Batlló
- FC Barcelona - Camp Nou Tour
- La Pedrera
- L'Aquarium de Barcelona
- La Golondrinas Boat Tour
- Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- Best of Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Bus Turistic
- Ciutadella Segway Tour
- Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour
- Barcelona Ancient Markets Walking Tour
- Sagrada Familia Virtual Tour 360
- Poble Espanyol de Barcelona
- Barcelona Zoo
- Catalunya en Miniatura
- Estrella Damm Brewery
- Escape Hunt Barcelona
- Gaudí Experiència 4D
- La Roca Village Shopping Express (currently unavailable)
- Old Jewish Quarter Experience (currently unavailable)
- Illa Fantasia Waterpark
Barcelona Museums & Historical Buildings
- Casa Vicens
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
- Olympic and Sports Museum
- Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- MEAM - Museu Europeu d'Art Modern
- Museu de Cera de Barcelona
- Casa Museu Amatller
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- CosmoCaixa Barcelona
- Gaudi's Crypt at Colonia Guell
- Museu de la Música
- Casa de les Punxes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Barcelona Explorer Pass
You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
- The Go Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Go Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 90 days
- Simply present your Go Pass at included attractions between 9.00am and 5.30pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to do book are included in the Go Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Barcelona Explorer Pass
- How do I receive my Go Pass?
- Shortly after booking, your Go Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Barcelona. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go Pass.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.