Best of Boston Electric Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of Boston on this 3 Hour Guided eBike Tour
Our guide to Best of Boston Electric Bike Tour
Our licensed and friendly tour guides will provide you with valuable insight to this culturally and historically significant city.
The eBikes are pedal assist, so while you are still riding, you can get an extra boost. The tour takes you to Little Italy in the North End, to see some of the city’s oldest buildings. You can see the most beautiful views of Cambridge and MIT at the Charles River Esplanade.
Our professional guides will take you to Kenmore Square, Boston Common, Copley Square, Boston University, and more!
Enjoy the beautiful views of the Long Wharf and the historic Fenway Park. While this is an eBike tour, there will be guests riding standard, non-electric bikes. Our guides will provide you with exciting facts, surprising history, and fun anecdotes. Take in the best of Boston on this comprehensive guided eBike tour.
You must be at least 16 years old to ride an eBike.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Boston Electric Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- All guests must be 16+ to ride an eBike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of Boston Electric Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and have closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.