Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop aboard the city’s most enthralling sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston! Old Town Trolley is the best way to relive history and see all that Boston has to offer at your own pace.
Our guide to Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston
While on board Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston, you'll feel as if you've journeyed back in time to the era of the first colonists. The tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. The friendly conductors narrate the tour offering a fun mix of trivia and humourous stories.
As the Old Town Trolley makes its way through the city, you'll have the freedom to get off and back on as often as you wish; and theres always another trolley coming along soon.
See ancient burial grounds, national historic landmarks like the Old North Church and the Old State House and many of the moving monuments in Boston like Bunker Hill and the site of the Boston Massacre. You can also hop off the trolley to visit chic shops, museums, fine restaurants and the famous pub that the TV show Cheers was fashioned after.
There's so much to do and see in Boston and you can discover it all on this comfortable, relaxing, informative tour. So, when you're ready to see everything from Faneuil Hall to the Historic Ballpark, the Boston Harbour and everything in between, take your seat on one of our orange and green trolleys.
Silver Pass - One Day of unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel around Boston, $7.50 off of Boston Tea Party Museum, 50% off of admission to the Old North Church and FREE discount coupons
Gold Pass - As per the Gold Pass plus Free entry to Old State House Museum, FREE entry to Boston Dreamland Wax Museum and Two Days' hop-on, hop-off travel around Boston
Platinum Pass - As per the Gold Pass but including Three Days' hop-on, hop-off travel around Boston
Boston Trolley Stops (subject to change)
- New England Aquarium / Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Historic North End
- USS Constitution and Museum / Charlestown Navy Yard
- North Station / TD Garden
- Old State House Museum
- Trolley Stop Store / Theater District / China Town
- Cheers "The Original"
- Copley Square / Back Bay
- Christian Science Plaza / Symphony Hall
- Marriott Copley Place / Copley Place Mall
- Prudential Centre / Skywalk Observatory
- Fenway Park
- Cambridge / MIT / Harvard
- Charles Street / Antique Row
- Bacon Hill / Boston Common
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Boston Convention Centre
- Massport / Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (This stop is only open when cruise ships are in on a port of call)
- Liberty Wharf / Boston Fish Pier / Seaport Distric / Institute of Contemporary Art.
Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every 15-20 minutes (April to October), and approximately every 20-25 minutes (November through March).
Daily. November to March: 9.00am to 4.00pm; April to October: 9.00am to 5.00pm. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Patriot’s Day/Boston Marathon Day, 17 Apri).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston
- You will be sent an open-dated Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket voucher which can be redeemed at any time during your holiday.
- Tickets are valid for one,two day or three and are activated upon collection (dependent on which ticket you have booked). You can hop-on and hop off the Boston Trolley Buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Gold and Silver Passes MUST be used on consecutive days.
- Please note that the free portions of the ticket has no cash value and is not refundable and non-transferable. All promotions subject to change without notice.
- Children ages 4-12 years require a child ticket to board. Children under 4 ride free.
- Information is subject to change based on weather conditions, traffic issues/road closures, major sporting/cultural events and other activities that may be taking place on the tour route.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.