All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A wonderful introduction to the amazing city of Florence.
This full day tour shows you all of the city's masterpieces including its rolling hills, spectacular cathedral and the world famous Accademia and Uffizi Galleries.
Our guide to All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
This tour begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers wonderful panoramic views of Florence, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic center with a guided visit to the renowned Accademia Gallery. Explore the home of the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist.
Continue your adventure with a walking tour for a memorable visit to the outside of San Lorenzo Church and the Duomo complex, the world-famous cathedral of Florence with its bronze doors, Porta del Paradiso (the gates of paradise), magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell tower. You will continue along the lively Via Calzaiuoli in the heart of the city, admire Orsanmichele Church, a masterpiece of Florentine gothic art. You will then reach the bustling Mercato della Paglia (Straw Market), don't forget to rub the nose of the famous "porcellino" (pig) and toss a coin into the fountain to bring you good luck!
You will then move on to Piazza Signoria, one of the most beautiful squares in the world and political centre of the city. In this "open-air museum", you will be fascinated by the beautiful Fountain of Neptune. Dominating the square is the majestic Palazzo Vecchio with Arnolfo's crenelated tower, one of the most famous symbols of Florence that you can admire in all its magnificence. Then follow the spectacular elevated path of the Vasari Corridor you will arrive at the romantic Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence.
The tour then breaks for lunch - for those who opt for the tour plus lunch option, you will be taken to a typical old restaurant in the city centre for some traditional Italian fare.
After the break for lunch, your tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups with a maximum of 14 participants. Here, you can admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace, where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
Tuesday to Sunday, year round
Around 8 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
- The Duomo complex cannot be visited on Sundays or National Holidays.
- Please arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- During busy periods throughout the year, despite reservations, admission to the museums may be subject to delay mainly due to security reasons. Please be aware there may be possible delays beyond our control.
- Children aged 0 to 5 years old are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested. Lunch is not included for free children and must be paid at the location if required.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- The ancient Church of Santa Felicita includes an inside visit when access is allowed. It is closed on Sundays.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
- What should I bring with me?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes. Please note, appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship.