Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Skip-the-line Guided Tour of Duomo Cathedral
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the magnificent Italian City of Florence from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. With unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops at various convenient locations, you can explore this incredible city at your own pace plus skip-the-line Guided tour of Duomo Cathedral.
Our guide to Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Skip-the-line Guided Tour of Duomo Cathedral
With this Double Decker Bus Tour Ticket you can hop-on and hop-off the buses at any of the stops throughout Florence, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore plus this ticket gives you a skip-the-line Guided tour of Duomo Cathedral.
Florence lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and its significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture.
The tour of "Great Cathedral Museum" is a single large route that will take you through more than 1500 years of history, embracing all the monuments in the famous Piazza del Duomo: from Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, the Duomo, Giotto's Campanile , the baptistery of San Giovanni and the Museum of works of the Duomo.
A unique opportunity to experience a truly exceptional cultural experience in the heart of medieval and Renaissance Florence, a "tour of wonders" among the monuments in a square that is a concentration of art unlike any other in the world. Your guide will take you to one of the oldest buildings in Florence (11th century): the baptistery dedicated to Saint John, the patron saint of Florence, home to glittering mosaics that decorate the dome and the women's Gallery. Leaving the baptistery, the tour continues with an elegant Bell Tower, covered with polychrome marble and embellished with a base decorated with a fabulous figurative cycle.
The guide will reveal the secrets of the famous majestic dome by Brunelleschi, the largest masonry construction ever built, one of the icons of the city. Within the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, a masterpiece of gothic architecture and the third largest church in the world, you can admire the beautiful frescoes by Vasari and Zuccari adorning the Interior of the Cathedral.
So whether you have just a few hours or a few days, with two lines and 12 stops, running 7 days a week all year round, City Sightseeing Florence is the best way to discover Florence.
Route A (Subject to Change)
- Stop 1 - Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 2 - Piazza della Libertà
- Stop 3 - Piazzale Donatello
- Stop 4 - Beccaria
- Stop 5 - Santa Croce
- Stop 6 - Teatro Verdi
- Stop 7 - Piazza Ferrucci
- Stop 8 - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop 9 - Piazzale Galileo
- Stop 10 - Villa Cora
- Stop 11 - Calza
- Stop 12 - Pitti
- Stop 13 - Piazza di Frescobaldi
- Stop 14 - Lungarno Guicciardini
- Stop 15 - Piazza D'Ognissanti
- Stop 16 - Santa Lucia
Route B (Subject to Change) - available from 1st April 2021
- Stop 1 - Michelangelo
- Stop 2 - Ferrucci
- Stop 3 - Lungarno Serristori Demidoff
- Stop 4 - Grazie
- Stop 5 - Zecca Vecchia
- Stop 6 - Lungo L'affrico
- Stop 7 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 8 - San Domenico
- Stop 9 - Regresso
- Stop 10 - Piazza Mino da Fiesole seminario Partenza
- Stop 11 - Regresso
- Stop 12 - San Domenico
- Stop 13 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 14 - Stadio
- Stop 15 - Matteotti
- Stop 16 - Liberta
- Stop 17 - La Pira
- Stop 18 - Leopolda
- Stop 19 - Piazzale Delle Cascine
- Stop 20 - Shelly Cascine
- Stop 21 - Vittorio Veneto
- Stop 22 - Curtatone
- Stop 23 - Soderini
- Stop 24 - Tasso
- Stop 25 - Porta Romana
- Stop 26 - Machiavelli
- Stop 27 - Galileo
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Skip-the-line Guided Tour of Duomo Cathedral
- You will receive an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply need to exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.
- Route A takes around 60 minutes if you were to ride on the bus non-stop.
- Route B takes around 2 hours and is available from 1st April 2021.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Skip-the-line Guided Tour of Duomo Cathedral
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.