Miami Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Transfers
4 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the incredible mansions of Millionaire's Row...
Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along Biscayne Bay where you will discover pristine beaches, picturesque islands and Millionaire's Row, home to some of the most expensive houses in the world.
Our guide to Miami Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Transfers
Sit back and soak up the sunshine as you enjoy a leisurely cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay where you can enjoy Miami's spectacular coastline from a different perspective.
After being collected from your hotel, you will soon be sailing around the picturesque Port of Miami, Fisher Island and also Millionaire's Row - home to the area's rich and famous.
Your narrated cruise lasts around 75-minutes and you will also get some great vantage points of the city's skyline on your return to shore.
After you have finished this wonderful ride, enjoy some free-time at the Bayside Marketplace to explore the shops, have a drink, coffee or a bite to eat at one of its many restaurants.
Daily, year round, except Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Around 4 hours door-to-door including a 75-minute cruise.
Tips & Tricks - Miami Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Transfers
Book your Miami Bay Sightseeing Cruise far in advance to make sure your preferred date is available.
Average 4 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Transfers
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Ticket price includes pick-up and drop off from all hotels located within Miami Beach only.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.