Grand Ole Opry Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss the show that made country music famous!
The Grand Ole Opry is the show that made country music famous. The Opry features a dynamic line-up of new stars, superstars, and legends of country music. Unlike a typical concert, the Opry presents eight or more artists on each show, giving the audience a sample of each artist's musical style. Only the Opry... there's nothing quite like it anywhere else!
Our guide to Grand Ole Opry Tickets
With each performance featuring a dynamic line-up of new stars, superstars and legends of country music, a night at the Grand Ole Opry is a must if you're visiting Nashville.
What began as a simple radio broadcast in 1925 is today a live entertainment phenomenon dedicated to honoring country music’s rich history and dynamic present.
Mixing country legends and the contemporary chart-toppers who have followed in their footsteps, the Opry is Tennessee’s number-one attraction, and offers a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience for audiences of all ages.
Unlike a typical concert, the Opry presents eight or more artists on each show, giving the audience a sample of each artist's musical style.
The show is held in two locations throughout the year - see below. Please note, these dates/months aren't set in stone and are subject to change. It is recommended to check local listings when in Nashville to ensure you visit the correct venue.
- February to October: For the majority of the year, the show is held at the Grand Ole Opry House which is a 20 minute drive from downtown Nashville. Address: 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
- November to January: During these months, the Opry is usually performed at its former home, the historic Ryman Auditorium. Address: 116 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219.
There two levels of ticket available:
For shows at the Grand Ole Opry House:
- Rhinestone Seating: Balcony
- Gold Seating: Side Main Floor or Side Mezzanine
For shows at the Ryman Auditorium:
- Gold Seating: There would be Gold seating in the balcony at the back.
- Rhinestone Seating: Often back corners of the main floor with restricted views.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Ole Opry Tickets
- Please note photo ID is required to enter.
- During November, December and January, the Opry show is normally presented at the Ryman Auditorium during these months. During the rest of the year the show is presented from the Opry House.
- Tickets are non refundable in the event of a cancellation.