New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take an afterhours walking tour around New Orleans – referred to as “the most haunted city in America” and regularly subjected to paranormal investigations on the History and Discovery channels.
Our guide to New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
With its colorful history and unique traditions, it is no wonder so many New Orleans homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators.
On this fun-packed walking tour you'll visit haunted sites which have featured on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel, hear ghostly stories about haunted hotels, and even visit a former slave exchange.
Will you see any of the ghosts that inhabit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel, formerly a theater, Quadroon Ballroom, orphanage and convent? Staff and guests report regular ghost sightings - maybe you will too.
Take an exciting look at the relics of voodoo ceremonies, a vampire slaying kit, and age old tools of the trade used by mystical and mysterious inhabitants of our city.
What's more, your knowledgable, local guide has researched the "other spirits" of the Vieux Carre, so no two tours are exactly alike.
Remember, bring your camera as you never know who will want to pose for a picture!
Daily, year round.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Infants 0-5 years sitting on parents lap are free of charge.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.