New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take an afterhours walking tour around New Orleans – referred to as “the most haunted city in America” and regularly subjected to paranormal investigations on the History and Discovery channels.
Our guide to New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
With its colorful history and unique traditions, it is no wonder so many New Orleans homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators.
On this fun-packed walking tour, you'll visit haunted sites which have been featured on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel, hear ghostly stories about haunted hotels, and even visit a former slave exchange.
Will you see any of the ghosts that inhabit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel, formerly a theater, Quadroon Ballroom, orphanage and convent? Staff and guests report regular ghost sightings - maybe you will too.
Take an exciting look at the relics of voodoo ceremonies, a vampire-slaying kit, and age-old tools of the trade used by mystical and mysterious inhabitants of our city.
What's more, your knowledgable, local guide has researched the "other spirits" of the Vieux Carre, so no two tours are exactly alike.
Remember, bring your camera as you never know who will want to pose for a picture!
Daily, year round.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
- Venues and stories are subject to your experienced guide's choice on that evening, so no two tours may be the same.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes. We recommend that you wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.