New Orleans Paddle and Wheel Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tick off two New Orleans highlights...
This tour combines the Super City Tour and the Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise to deliver a memorable day in New Orleans. Explore the centuries of history and culture that this unforgettable city has to offer before taking to the mighty Mississippi for a cruise on an authentic paddle steamer.
Our guide to New Orleans Paddle and Wheel Tour
Firstly, travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance as you encounter "The City That Care Forgot!" absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square.
Visit one of the historic cemeteries, referred to as "Cities of the Dead," and learn about the unique above ground burial system before soaking up some stories of voodoo and piracy en route to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain.
View the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway and follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world (until service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina).
Finally, see the homes of former Kings & Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District before viewing Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
After the city tour you will take to the waters of the mighty Mississippi River aboard the historic Steamboat Natchez which is one of only two authentic steamboats still in operation.
Your 2-hour cruise departs from the heart of the French Quarter takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current of the Mississippi.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Paddle and Wheel Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Infants 0-5 years sitting on parents lap are free of charge.
- Once you take the first part of this tour (the Super City Tour), you are given Boarding Passes for the the Steamboat Natchez Cruise).
- The cruise departs at 11.30am and 2.30pm. You do not need to take the cruise on the same day.