Hudson River Bike Rental
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Cycle down the picturesque and car-free Hudson River Greenway that includes gorgeous, waterfront views.
Our guide to Hudson River Bike Rental
Ride through Chelsea and into Lower Manhattan, where you will see some of the original settlements of the city. Unlimited Biking offers everything you need to make an adventure out of cycling up and down the Hudson River!
Bikes can be collected from PIER 78 - 455 12th Ave New York, NY 10019 12th Ave & 38th Street
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM - 7PM / November 1st - March 31st: CLOSED
2 Hours, 4 Hours or DayPass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hudson River Bike Rental
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hudson River Bike Rental
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.