Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 3352 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Exclusive up close tour of Kennedy Space Center...
As well as entrance to all the main attractions and exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, this upgraded version of the Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket includes the ‘Lunch with an Astronaut’ programme and an exclusive tour which takes you to areas of Kennedy Space Center otherwise open only to NASA personnel.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Tour
The Kennedy Space Center - Ultimate Tour ticket combines all the elements of the Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket with a host of extras.
After being collected from one of the convenient pick-up points (see below), get ready to experience the huge range of unique attractions and interactive exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Tour NASA’s spaceport and see space shuttle launch pads included in the Kennedy Space Center Bus tour. Walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket and relive Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon. Meet a real Astronaut, stroll through the Rocket Garden, and enjoy five-story IMAX® space films. A real highlight is sure to a guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit - this display brings visitors nose-to-nose with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before.
You will also get to enjoy the following inclusions.
- Dine with an Astronaut program: A once-in-a-lifetime chance to have lunch with a real life astronaut. Hear first-hand about space adventures from someone who has experienced a launch and the wild ride into orbit. See photos and videos from the astronaut’s missions, ask questions and snap a photo with your new astronaut friend. It is a buffet lunch that varies seasonally but a meat, pasta; vegetarian, family choice will always be included along with a Desert Selection / Ice Tea, Soda and Coffee.
- KSC Explore Tour - A 2-hour tour offering access to areas normally only open only to NASA personnel and the chance to capture once-in-a-liftetime photos of the giant structures that make up the World's Largest launch facility. See many of KSC's most historically significant buildings including the KSC Headquarters, the newly renamed Neil Armstrong Operations & Checkout Building where astronaut crews spent the final days before their flights and the International Space Station Processing Facility, where components of the ISS were built before being ferried into space. Get an up-close look at the coastal launch pads that unleashed the power to put people on the moon and send space shuttles to the International Space Station and stop for photos outside the 525-foot-tall Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB). Inside these high-bay doors, the Saturn V moon rockets and space shuttles were stacked and prepared for launch. gram, the Orion capsule aboard the Space Launch System (SLS). Along the way, your tour guide will share historical facts about the sights you’re seeing – vehicles, buildings and structures crucial to current and past operations. The tour culminates at the Apollo / Saturn V Center, home of the Largest rocket ever built - a 363-foot long moon rocket.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change):
On the morning of your departure you must make your way to one of the following conveniently located pick-up locations.
- 7.25am - Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
- 7.30am - Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 32821
- 7.45am - Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
- 7.50am - Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
- 8.00am - Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.05am - Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819 8.10am - Rosen Inn Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- 8.15am - Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Daily, year round.
Pick-ups commence at 7.25am.
Around 12 hours in total. Transfer time to Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex is around 1.5 hours each way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Tour
- The Kennedy Space Center - Ultimate Tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your voucher.
- NASA reserves the right to cancel or alter locations and/or security requirements for the Kennedy Space Center Explore Tour without notice.
- Please note shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Kennedy Space Center.
- Free parking is available at the following pick up points (subject to change without notice), Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Wild Side Bar & Grill, Firehouse Sub at Crossroads and The Rosen Inn international. Local parking charges apply at The Swan Hotel at Disney and Universal Resort Bus Loop. Parking is not available at Rosen Inn Pointe.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Tour
Is a hotel pick-up included in the Kennedy Space Center - Ultimate Tour price?
Kennedy Space Center with Space Pass and Transportation collects from central location points and you will need to make your own way to the nearest point. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. In the event that you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in the resort.