Everglades and Miami Adventure from Orlando
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This fantastic tour combines two 'must-do' Floridian experiences in one...
Discover the world famous Floridian Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride before heading to the palm-fringed beaches and striking Art-Deco architecture of Miami Beach, playground of the rich and famous.
Our guide to Everglades and Miami Adventure
This action-packed day trip from Orlando combines two tours in one, allowing you to tick a pair of incredible Floridian experiences off your bucketlist.
After an early morning departure from Orlando head south to one of America's greatest natural wonders. The Everglades is the largest remaining swampland in the world, famous for it's natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
On arrival, jump aboard a traditional Florida airboat for an exciting ride across the wondrous 'River of Grass'. Glide across the waters at speeds up to 40 mph, and get up close and personal with the Florida wildlife.
Your friendly captain will guide you through this natural wonder, as you sit back and enjoy the native flora and fauna around you.
Home to numerous animal species, many of which are endangered, Sawgrass Recreation Park also allows you to visit the Exotic Wildlife exhibit and Glades Exhibit. Here you can hold baby Alligators, see panthers, leopards, turtles, birds of prey and even feed the animals.
Miami Beach has been made famous by numerous movies and music videos and this tour takes in the best bits.
Hang out in the world-famous South Beach, explore the historical Art Deco district in Miami and go shopping at the Bayside Marketplace before heading back to Orlando at the end of the day.
Why not upgrade your tour and add a Star Island Cruise. Soak up the sights and sounds of Miami on this relaxing 1.5-hour cruise along Miami’s beautiful waterways. Admire the Miami skyline as you cruise along Biscayne Bay and circle around Hibiscus Island and Star Island to see the homes of the rich and famous.
|Pick-up Location (requires a change of vehicle before travelling to the Everglades)||Time|
|Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||6.00am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||6.15am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||6.30am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||6.45am|
|Rosen Inn international (Shuttle) - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||6.55am|
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am|
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Everglades and Miami Adventure from Orlando
- The Everglades and Miami Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- You should bring weather appropriate clothing, lotions, repellents, sunscreen, camera, and spending money.
- Not recommended for children 2 and younger.
Frequently Asked Questions for Everglades and Miami Adventure from Orlando
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Everglades and Miami Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point.