Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
4.9 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Be among a limited number of Guests!
Indulge in your inner villain at Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park, celebrating Disney’s most nefarious fiends.
Our guide to Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
Visiting Orlando between 7th February and 10th July 2020? Indulge in your inner villain at Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park, celebrating Disney’s most nefarious fiends.
Grab an apple, pack your potions and discover the joys of being bad as villains shine at this exclusive after-hours event.
Magic Kingdom park presents Disney Villains After Hours, a separately ticketed, special nighttime event showcasing some of Disney’s best-loved baddies! Disney Villains After Hours lets a limited number of Guests experience the park for an additional 3 hours after it closes. Enjoy frightfully fun entertainment, photo ops, cuisine and park entry as early as 7:00 PM.
But hurry, ticket availability is limited - choose from selected nights of incredible mischief you’ll never forget!
- Only available to a limited number of guests each night.
- Delight in little-to-no-wait for over 20 popular rides including Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain and more.
- Enjoy park admission starting at 7.00pm and get a head start on all the nighttime fun.
- Villains Unite the Night, an all-new, 20-plus minute stage show starring Hades, Meg, The Queen, Maleficent, Jafar and other hilarious hoodlums - at Cinderella Castle
- Keep your eyes peeled for the fire-breathing dragon, Maleficent as she slinks her way through the park at night - for the very first time!
- Dress your diabolical best with inspired attire (see T&Cs dress code and costume guidelines)
- Event-themed, limited merchandise plus a collection of Villains must-haves available for purchase
- Malevolent music and frightful lighting set the tone for a gruesomely good time
- Chill out with ice cream, popcorn and select beverages - they’re all included with the cost of admission!
With a Disney Villains After Hours event ticket, you can enter Magic Kingdom from 7.00pm.
Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, the Villains will be entertaining Guests in the Villains Unite the Night Show, however, they will not be participating in Character Greetings during the event.
Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm on the date specified. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Character Greetings are not part of the Disney Villains After Hours event.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Masks of any kind may not be worn. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from,unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Children younger than age 3 don't need a ticket.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day