Guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles with Priority Access
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Versailles is a striking example of the grandeur of classical French architecture and your guided tour from central Paris will take you through the Great Royal Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments and the stunning Hall of Mirrors.
Our guide to Guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles with Priority Access
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV, Louis XV, and Louis XVI and their courts, from 1682 until the French Revolution in 1789.
Departing from the center of Paris, make the most of the 45-minute journey by luxury air-conditioned coach and listen to your guide's introduction to the history of the palace.
The information provided will be played through your own individual headset, giving you an opportunity to learn about the majestic Palace, a symbol of Royal power. Its Baroque decoration, artworks and furniture were all created by the greatest craftsmen of the period.
After your tour, explore the stunning French-style gardens at your own pace.
In 1661, Louis XIV commissioned André Le Nôtre to lay out the gardens and grounds, something that was just as important as the construction of the palace in the king's eyes. Enjoy your free time strolling through the Gardens of Versailles and admire the 386 works of art (including more than 200 statues), fountains, ponds, flower beds, and trees.
During the Summer months, a range of activities are organised, such as the Grandes Eaux Musicales, when the fountains are made to dance to music.
Approximately 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles with Priority Access
- Tours depart from HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL - 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015: Meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel. You must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- Pushchairs are not permitted inside the Palace of Versailles.
- It is strongly advised against high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).