Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A bike tour is a fun and relaxed way to explore San Francisco’s favourite park.
Our guide to Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
Inside the 1000+ acre Golden Gate Park, the opportunities are endless. Come see why our city’s cyclists love this park on a guided bike tour of the area. You’ll see the beautiful Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden and Japanese Tea Gardens. Our tours circle around Stow Lake for a view of Strawberry Hill and even dive into some of the area’s haunted ghost history!
We’ll pedal past the park to the sprawling Ocean Beach, where you’ll see the city’s oceanfront bike path and the sweeping sand dunes littered with surfers. On the way back, we’ll pass Bison paddock, Spreckels Lake and more. At the tours end, you can complete the day by visiting our closest neighbors, California Academy of Sciences and the DeYoung – two world class museums.
All new for 2018-19. Choose from the standard comfort hybrid bike or upgrade to an electric bike to make those hills a little easier to climb!
Haight Street Tour Center.
Beginner to Novice – All Ages – Family Fun
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
- Difficulty rating is beginner to novice and the ride is recommended for all ages.
- Cycle helmets are mandatory.
- On arrival at the bike shop, you will fitted with a current year model bike with front handlebar bag, rear gear rack and given a map.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.