Bounce Below for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take several giant trampoline-like nets surround them with some protective netting, tunnels and slides, then put it all in a cavern deep beneath the ground. It’s cave diving mixed with bouncing around, and you can enjoy it all with a friend by your side with this Bounce Below experience for two.
Our guide to Bounce Below for Two
Found in the wilds of Wales where the caverns are at their finest, Bounce Below came to life from a former Victorian mine in Blaenau Ffestiniog to take trampolining and exploring fun to a whole new subterranean level.
There are six levels of bouncing goodness filled with nets, huge slides and adventure for you and your friend to discover as you jump and slip around, and this year it’s even bigger, better and bouncier than ever before.
Try out new slides that are three times faster than before and the height of two double-decker buses, bouncier nets for higher jumps and bigger thrills, and new sections of the caverns opened up for you to have even more fun with 400 extra square metres to explore. It’s a bouncy experience you won’t find anywhere else, and you may well find yourselves thinking about coming back for more before the experience is even over!
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Wales - Zip World Slate Caverns, Blaenau Ffestiniog, LL41 3NB.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bounce Below for Two
- Minimum age: 7
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Please note that one participating adult must accompany children for children aged 16 and younger
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 11lb (120kg)
- Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident - please check with the supplier before booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have received your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation