Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Traditional British treat at one of the greatest hotels in the world.
Indulge in a traditional British treat at one of the greatest hotels in the world with this Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz in London. You’ll be welcomed into the magnificent Palm Court at this 5* hotel, famous for its impeccable service and spectacular décor, for the ultimate afternoon dining experience.
Our guide to Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz Experience Voucher
Soak up the atmosphere as you sip on a glass of chilled Champagne and enjoy a delicious selection of delicate finger sandwiches with classic fillings, freshly baked scones with preserves and clotted cream, alongside a variety of scrumptious pastries and cakes. The Ritz is a proud member of the Tea Council's esteemed Tea Guild, so you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to which loose leaf tea to select. Presented on a classic three tier stand, this sensational afternoon tea for two at one of London’s most beautiful landmarks is the perfect treat for any occasion, and an experience you’ll never forget.
On arrival at The Ritz in London, you’ll be welcomed by the impeccably dressed doorman as you make your way into this 5* hotel’s spectacular lobby. Soak up the lavish décor and unique ambience while making your way to the iconic Palm Court, where you’ll take your seats for your Afternoon Tea for Two.
Sit back and relax with a refreshing glass of chilled Champagne as you enjoy a delicious selection of delicate finger sandwiches served on a three tier stand alongside freshly baked scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream. These will be followed by a delectable assortment of cakes and pastries, all served with your choice of loose leaf tea from The Ritz’s extensive selection.
Includes: Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz
Excludes: Additional drinks or any food not offered on set afternoon tea menu
Location: Piccadilly, London
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz Experience Voucher
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Under 18s will receive a soft drink instead of champagne
- There is disabled access
- Please note: once issued Ritz vouchers cannot be exchanged
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The Ritz Afternoon Tea may be booked seven days a week and is served in The Palm Court at 11.30, 13.30, 15.30, 17.30 and 19.30.
- Between November 24 and December 31, this voucher will only be available for use at 11.30 subject to availability. During these dates, all other times (13.30, 15.30, 17.30 and 19.30) The Ritz will be running Christmas Afternoon Tea, which costs of up to an additional £26 per couple, payable at The Ritz. Vouchers are accepted on the following days but with a supplement payable; St Valentine’s Day, Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- Due to the popularity of afternoon tea booking in advance is a must. For reservations on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays the booking period is approximately four weeks ahead. For reservations on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the booking period is approximately three to five months ahead.
- Enjoying Afternoon Tea takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. You should arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time in order to fully enjoy the Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available once you receive your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.