Edinburgh Old Town Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the city of Edinburgh like never before and uncover the Hidden Gems of The Old Town Walking Tour for a family of four.
Our guide to Edinburgh Old Town Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Embark on a captivating journey through the famous Royal Mile with our Mysterious Royal Mile Walking Tour. Led by a captivating guide, this immersive experience will take you on an adventure through over 80 secluded nooks and crannies, unveiling fascinating history, magic, and intrigue along the way.
Step off the beaten track and delve into the lesser-known secrets of this iconic Edinburgh street. With a tartan-clad guide leading the way, prepare to discover a world of quirks and oddities that lie hidden in plain sight. Explore hidden courtyards, wander through historic closes, and marvel at architectural treasures, each with its own captivating tale to share.
Immerse yourself in the rich history and mysterious atmosphere as you listen to captivating stories that bring the Royal Mile to life. From tales of famous figures to tales of supernatural encounters, this walking tour promises an entertaining and enlightening experience for all.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Edinburgh Old Town Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
- This is a walking tour with some uphill sections, steps and cobbled streets.
- It is possible to request in advance details regarding a route suitable for those using a wheelchair. Please check when you book with supplier.
- This experience is available Friday - Monday at 11am (excluded dates may apply)
- It is recommended you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow around 1 hour for the full experience however please allow a full day to enjoy the centre.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You must of booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Please note you must have taken your experience before the expiry date
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.