Forest Segway Adventure for Two with Go Ape
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get off the beaten track and back to nature for an hour of fun with Go Ape Forest Segway.
Our guide to Forest Segway Adventure for Two with Go Ape
Go off exploring the forest on the latest in green technology – and a great way to see the outdoors. Electrically powered and self-balancing, they are easy to use and fun to drive. You’ll feel like a ‘pro’ in no time as you zoom from sight to sight in this hour-long adventure, accessing rugged terrains in beautiful forests.
With 13 different forest locations to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice in deciding where to explore. Wherever you choose, you’re sure to enjoy this unique way to experience one of the most beautiful natural environments the UK has to offer.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Go Ape location, you’ll be welcomed by your instructor and issued with a helmet before receiving a safety briefing and demonstration on how to use a Segway.
It’s not complicated, but it’s important and it will give you the confidence you need to get the most out of your experience. You will then have the chance to practice driving your Segway before embarking on your adventure through the forest.
- South West: Gloucestershire – Lydney
- South East: Buckinghamshire – Wexham, Berkshire – Bracknell, Hampshire – Ringwood
- East of England: Suffolk – Brandon
- North West: Cheshire – Northwich, Cumbria – Hawkshead, Lancashire – Bolton, Cumbria - Keswick
- Yorkshire and Humber: North Yorkshire – Pickering
- East Midlands: Nottinghamshire - Edwinstowe
- West Midlands: Staffordshire – Rugeley, Warwickshire - Coventry
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Forest Segway Adventure for Two with Go Ape
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum age: 10
- Child Riders (10 to 15 years) require adult supervision, with a ratio of one adult to every three under 16s.
- Youth Riders (16 to 17 years) do not require adult supervision and cannot supervise others.
- There's no upper age limit, so as long as you can stand for an hour, you can Go Ape Forest Segway.
- Minimum weight: 7 stone (45kg)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 4lb (117kg)
- You must be able to stand comfortably for up to 60 minutes and make stepping up and down motions, as in climbing stairs. The experience is not suitable for those with serious medical conditions, bad backs or pregnant women.
- Please notify the supplier when booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your experience Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part.
- You are welcome to bring as many spectators as you wish, but they will not be able to participate in this experience without a valid voucher.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Opening times vary at each of the Segway sites. The majority of courses close during December, January and February partly because of the winter weather and partly so they can maintain the courses to their high Go Ape standards. Opening times vary on daylight hours – some open at 08.00 in the summer for those extra keen adventurers.
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow approximately 1 hour for this experience, including the safety briefing.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.