The Ultimate Beatles Experience with Entry and Dining at the Famous Cavern Restaurant for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience with a Magical Mystery Tour of Liverpool, Entry into the Cavern Club and Dining at the Famous Cavern Restaurant for Two.
Our guide to The Ultimate Beatles Experience with Entry and Dining at the Famous Cavern Restaurant for Two Experience Voucher
Kick-start your experience with a two hour bus tour of Liverpool, visiting places significant to the world’s most famous band, The Beatles. You’ll see their childhood homes, schools and colleges as well as places that inspired their songs such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Field.
After the tour, continue your experience dining at The Cavern Restaurant, located on Liverpool’s vibrant Mathew Street. You’ll enjoy three courses of mouth-watering fare from an extensive selection of dishes including succulent meats, traditional dishes and local favourites.
What happens on the day?
Tours start at the Albert Dock – meet your guide at the Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office in Anchor Courtyard just a few metres from the bus stop where you will get on board. Your two hour tour will see you visit the Beatles childhood homes, schools and colleges as well as places that inspired some of their most memorable songs. You’ll be kept entertained by one of the professional Beatles guides. Following the tour, enjoy three courses of mouth-watering fare at The Cavern Restaurant.
- Liverpool - Merseyside
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Ultimate Beatles Experience with Entry and Dining at the Famous Cavern Restaurant for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age : 3 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There is disabled and wheelchair access to The Cavern Restaurant and a disabled toilet on site
- There is no wheelchair access on to the Magical Mystery Tour bus. Disabled people who can manage 3 steps with assistance can be accommodated on the bus with the wheelchair stowed in the luggage hold.
- Anyone who may use a guide, hearing and other assistance dogs are welcome on the Magical Mystery Tour and in the Cavern Restaurant with prior arrangement.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates will apply, including the Christmas Period and 23rd-29th August 2023.
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the tour and 2 hours for the meal.
- Please check opening, closing and last admission times when booking as this may change throughout the year. Dates are subject to closures.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation