Visit to The British Music Experience and The Beatles Story for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As a city that moves to its own rhythm, Liverpool’s heart beats with the sound of music. Make a day of it with a visit to the British Music Experience and The Beatles Story.
Our guide to Visit to The British Music Experience and The Beatles Story for Two Experience Voucher
Begin at the British Music Experience, where you’ll explore over 70 years of the British music scene through Liverpool’s Cunard Building. Take a self-guided tour as you learn the musical story through extensive collection pieces, instruments and memorabilia from timeless greats to contemporary superstars. Whatever age or genre you like, there’s something sure to please!
A trip to Liverpool wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the exhibition devoted to the four lads that changed the music world forever. Located at Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Albert Dock, The Beatles Story will take you on a journey through the story of John, Paul, George and Ringo. With a multimedia guide narrated by John Lennon’s sister, Julia, you’re in for a truly great experience.
What happens on the day?
Begin your musical journey at the British Music Experience in Liverpool’s Cunard Building. On arrival, you’ll be greeted before getting full reign to explore the numerous galleries.
Your trip to Liverpool would not be complete without a visit to The Beatles Story, the world’s largest permanent Beatles exhibition. Take a self-guided tour through the lives and times of the Fab Four and elevate your immersive experience with a multimedia guide in 12 different languages narrated by John Lennon’s sister. It’s a must for any music fan.
- Liverpool - Merseyside x 2
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to The British Music Experience and The Beatles Story for Two Experience Voucher
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The British Music Experience is fully accessible for wheelchairs, including the Merch Store and Star Cafe. All audio area of the exhibition have integrated loop systems. Lighting levels may vary throughout the venue.
- The Beatles Story is accessible for wheelchairs, pushchairs and hearing loops. Please note the lift has size restrictions for certain wheelchairs. Please check when booking in your date.
- Multimedia guides are included within the ticket price and are available in 12 languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Brazilian Portuguese.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for each attraction and additional time to travel between the venues.
- Please check opening, closing and last admission times when booking as this changes throughout the year. Dates are subject to closures.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation