Visit to Household Cavalry Museum and Afternoon Tea at the Clermont Hotel for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in the quintessential British tradition with this Visit to the Household Cavalry Museum and Afternoon Tea at the Clermont Hotel, Charing Cross, for Two.
Our guide to Visit to Household Cavalry Museum and Afternoon Tea at the Clermont Hotel for Two Experience Voucher
A ‘living museum’ housed in one of London’s most historic buildings, Household Cavalry Museum offers a behind-the-scenes perspective on the ceremonial role of HM The Queen’s Mounted Bodyguard. Dress like a cavalryman, enjoy interactive displays, and watch troopers work with horses in the 18th Century stables as you learn all about the Household Cavalry. There’s also the chance to watch the Changing of the Guard and see the regiment in action.
You’ll take your afternoon tea at Clermont Hotel’s Restaurant, with views overlooking the Strand. Enjoy delightful finger sandwiches, fresh scones with strawberry preserve and Devonshire clotted cream, decadent cakes and pastries, alongside your choice of teas and speciality coffees. Enjoy a day jam-packed with storied British culture.
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive at the museum, where you’ll show your voucher for admission. You’re then free to discover the Household Cavalry’s ‘living museum,’ with a free audio guide if you wish. You’ll have the opportunity to see an incredible array of history, including uniforms (some of which you can try on), and rare objects never shown on public display before. Depending on what time you arrive, you’ll be able to see the regiment in action with the Changing of the Guard at 11.00.
Once you’ve had your fill of exploring, you can unwind with a refreshing afternoon tea at the Clermont Hotel's restaurant. Sandwiches, scones and sweet treats will all be yours to enjoy, plus a choice of herbal or leaf teas and speciality coffees.
- London - Whitehall and Charing Cross
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Household Cavalry Museum and Afternoon Tea at the Clermont Hotel for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age : 16 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The Household Cavalry Museum is open daily throughout the year (April - October 10.00-16.00 / November - March 10.00 - 17.00). Excluded dates apply.
- The Clermont Hotel is open seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates such as 14th February, 25th December and 31st December apply.
- Please check opening, closing and last admission times when booking as this may change throughout the year. Dates are subject to closures.
- The Afternoon tea is available between 14.00 and 17.00.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 45 minutes for The Household Cavalry and 1-2 hours for the Afternoon tea. Please allow extra time to travel between the two locations also.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation