Wembley Stadium Tour Family Ticket Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take the Family Wembley Stadium Tour and go behind the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue. Visible from all over London, the stadium has a history and legacy unlike any other, making it the most famous football stadium on the globe.
Our guide to Wembley Stadium Tour Family Ticket Experience Voucher
The home of English football and The Emirates FA Cup Final since 1923, Wembley hosts sell-out concerts, the NFL and other major sporting events like the Olympics. See it like you’ve never seen it before by taking the guided tour and follow in the footsteps of your sporting and musical heroes.
Take a sneak peek at the changing rooms, where the players prepare for glory, and feel the excitement as you walk through the players’ tunnel on the footballers’ path to the pitch. Sit in the seat of England’s manager and climb to the Royal Box, the place where winners are awarded the trophy.
With its large, open concourses, gorgeous acoustics and stunning views from all of its 90,000 seats, Wembley is by far the UK’s finest stadium experience. Feel the magic and relive some of the greatest football moments as you go behind the scenes of the largest stadium in the UK.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, begin at The Crossbar Exhibition, with objects on display dating back to the 1924 Empire Exhibition and the famous crossbar from the 1966 World Cup final. Head down memory lane, reliving Wembley’s finest moments in The Walk of Legends, featuring artefacts and memorabilia from some of the world’s biggest sporting and music events.
Next, meet your guide who’ll share their extensive knowledge of the history of both the old and new Wembley Stadiums and answer your burning questions. Sit in the England manager’s chair in the Press Conference Room, feel the excitement in the England dressing room, the tension of the Players’ Tunnel and climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box. Take as many photos as you want and enhance your experience with Wembley’s interactive app on your phone, featuring exclusive content (only available in English, you’ll need to bring your own headphones). The Tour will finish in the recently refurbished Stadium Store.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wembley Stadium Tour Family Ticket Experience Voucher
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- We recommend that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5.
- This voucher is valid for two adults and two children up to the age of 16 years.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- A general level of fitness is required to walk around the stadium but if you have any access restrictions and/or special requirements please inform us at the booking stage and suitable assistance will be provided as necessary
- Tours depart hourly from 10.00, with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar; please check www.wembleystadium.com for details. Tours are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes but please allow up to 2 hours for your stadium tour.
- Please note the gift shop closes at 17.00, so account for this if you book a later tour in the day.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and if your experience has not yet been booked, exchanged or extended. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions.