York 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This tour will capture the hearts of all ages! With so many things to do and attractions to see, York is the perfect place to hop on to one of our open-top buses and explore the English heritage in more depth. You'll see 14 of the finest attractions that this thriving city has to offer.
Our guide to York 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
You’ll never be short of things to do in York. Take the York City Sightseeing bus tour and be inspired by the beauty this city has to offer. Hop on our open-top bus at Exhibition Square and get ready to start the adventure through time! If you're feeling ravenous then hop off to grab a traditional English Roast dinner at one of York's finest pubs, the GillyGate.
One of the main attractions that can't be missed is the Clifford's Tower. Dive straight into the medieval history and go inside to discover how the tower became the remains of the Grand York Castle.
The Fishergate Bar, one of York's gateways, was built in the early 14th century by the mayor of York. Take a trip closer to the River Ouse and visit South Bank at Bus Stop 13. Take a wander around the Rowntree Park nearby which serves as a memorial for the employees of the confectionery factory nearby, who died in the First World War.
Right by the River Ouse, you'll also find York's botanical gardens, also called York Museum Gardens at Bus Stop 20. The tranquil atmosphere makes it the perfect picnic location on a sunny day, where you can appreciate all the beautiful flowers and immaculate fresh lawns. Take a walk and you'll even see the ruins of the medieval St Mary's Abbey Church, which dates back to the mid-11th century.
- Exhibition Square
- Monk Bar
- Foss Bank
- Peasholme Green
- The Stonebow
- Clifford's Tower
- Margaret Street
- Walmgate Bar
- York Barbican
- Bishopthorpe Road Shops
- Bishopthorpe Road
- South Bank
- Campleshon Road
- Blossom Street
- The Mount
- Mount Vale
- Railway Station
- Memorial Gardens
- Museum Gardens
- Tour runs daily
- Tour duration is 60 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for York 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00 pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00 pm the following day.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.