Skip the Line La Sagrada Família Express Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As Barcelona’s most popular attraction, access to La Sagrada Família is in high demand - and with very few tickets sold onsite, tickets must be purchased in advance of your visit. On this express tour with pre-reserved tickets and guaranteed entrance, you’ll skip long lines to get straight inside.
Our guide to Skip the Line La Sagrada Família Express Tour
See one of the most unique churches in world with a trained expert who will tell you its improbable (and often troubled) story.
Your short (but sweet!) tour starts right by La Sagrada Família, where you’ll see the basilica in all of its majesty. Hear from your guide what work remains to be finished then skip lines to get straight inside.
You’ll enter via the Nativity Facade, which is the only one that Gaudí finished in his lifetime. During your tour your guide will help you to compare the different faces of the church, showing the different ways that Gaudí’s plans have been interpreted since his death and how plans changed during his life too.
Stepping inside the Basilica, you’ll fully appreciate the singular genius of Gaudí. As you move between columns designed like trees with capitals forming the canopy of the ceiling, your guide will explain how Gaudí developed his style from both religious, natural, and uniquely Catalonian influences.
Learn about Gaudi’s innovative use of light as you bask in the glow of the rainbow-colored stained-glass windows that fill the sanctuary with an otherworldly atmosphere. There’s no church in the world quite like the Sagrada Família and there was no architect quite like Gaudí.
After a brief look at some of the highlights of the museum, your guide will give you some additional information about what else you can see, including further museum exhibits and Gaudí’s crypt. Both are easily accessible from the basilica and require no extra entrance fees.
Of all the ways to see the Sagrada Familia, this is the most affordable, easiest and most accessible; perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a huge amount of time in Barcelona but wants to do justice to its most impressive attraction.
March - October
1 hour 15 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the Line La Sagrada Família Express Tour
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please remember that the attire must be appropriate for the Cathedral visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. It is sufficient to bring extra coverings (e.g scarf) with you to put them on before entering to the holy areas. We/you tour guide cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
- Please note there will be a security check before entering la Sagrada Familia.
- For security reasons wheelchairs, baby strollers, persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women & children under 6 years old are not allowed to climb the towers.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.