Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-Line Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Indulge in the culture of Italy!
Skip the lines by joining this guided tour and discover one of Italy’s greatest works of art - Michelangelo’s David, and other pieces of fine art at the world famous Accademia Gallery.
Our guide to Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-Line Admission
Why waste time waiting in ticket lines? This great excursion enables you to skip the queues and head straight into the famous Accademia Gallery.
What's more, with an expert guide taking you through the museum, you will absorb the great works by Michelangelo and also 15th and 16th century Florentine paintings by the likes of Domenico Ghirlandaio, Sandro Botticelli and Paolo Uccello to name a few.
And of course, you will get to see and learn about Michelangelos world-famous David.
Once the guided tour is over, you will have free time to stay in the museum.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-Line Admission
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Children aged 0-6 years are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested.
- Once the guided tour is over, you can continue to explore the museum on your own.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger that 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.