Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab a friend and head to London for a day of spectacular sights and immersive history with this Visit to the Tower of London and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two.
Our guide to Visit to The Tower of London and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two
With full-day entry to the Tower of London, the two of you can take your time as you explore the home of the Crown Jewels. Having been a prison, an armoury, a treasury and a palace throughout its near 1000 years of standing, the Tower of London promises a wealth of fascinating history for you to take in at your leisure.
You’ll also enjoy a unique sightseeing Thames River Cruise showcasing London’s biggest and best landmarks, from the London Eye to the Houses of Parliament. With unlimited hop-on, hop-off access and regular departures from four piers, you can travel round the capital, spontaneously exploring as you wish.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to The Tower of London and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two
The Tower of London:
- Minimum age: 18
- Whilst the Tower welcomes all visitors, this historic building has places with difficult stairs and passageways and wheelchair access is limited. There are also a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the roads. However, the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels are fully accessible to all visitors.
- Tower of London opening times are: 1 March to 31 October, Tues - Sat: 09.00-17.30, Sun - Mon: 10.00-17.30, 1 Nov - 28 Feb, Tues - Sat 09.00-16.30, Sun - Mon: 10.00-16.30. Closures: 24 to 26 December and 1 January.
- Last admission to The Tower of London is 30 minutes before closing. All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission. At busy times, queues are likely to form within the Tower. If visiting during school holidays or in the summer, please allow more time to explore the Tower.
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 in winter and 15.30 in summer.
- Minimum age: 18
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Your Thames Sightseeing River Cruise is available any day of the week, excluding 25 December. Please note that due to high demand for the river cruise during summer months, there may be some restricted availability during July and August.
- City Cruises services operate approximately every 40 minutes between 10.00 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day.
- Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events.
- Visits to The Tower of London usually take 3 hours, although you may take longer if you wish. You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access at four of the City Cruises piers, so your cruise can last all day.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.