Melbourne Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Perfect for first time visitors!
Melbourne is Australia’s cosmopolitan and sophisticated lifestyle capital, so discover the all the delights Melbourne has to offer on this 24 or 48 hour City Sightseeing tour.
Our guide to Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Melbourne is definitely a must see city with its unique buildings, history, food, shopping and much more! Known as Melburnians, Melbourne has a population of 4.17 Million locals and was founded in 1835, 47 years after the European settlement of Australia. This stunning city is positioned on the estuary of the Yarra River, it extends south from the city centre along the eastern and western short lines of Port Phillip.
On this fantastic City sightseeing tour you can check out the all that Melbourne has to offer, including The Arts centre, Rod Laver Arena, China Town, Docklands, Etihad Stadium and lots more. Make sure you stop and visit the amazing Eureka tower, which has the highest public vantage point in the southern hemisphere and the world's first “Edge Experience”.
Lygon Street in Carlton is filled with fine restaurants and a large variety of food for this multicultural city. Melbourne is also well known as the city of Gardens, with its fabulous scenery through every corner, it truly puts Melbourne as a must see city.
City Tour Route (Red Route)
Stop 1 - Federation Sq
Stop 2 - Melbourne Aquarium
Stop 3 - Eureka Tower
Stop 4 - Crown Casino
Stop 5 - Dfo / Hilton South Wharf
Stop 6 - Harbour Town
Stop 7 - Etihad Stadium
Stop 8 - Queen Victoria Market
Stop 9 - Melbourne Zoo
Stop 10 - Lygon Street Calton
Stop 11 - Melbourne Museum / Imax
Stop 12 - Comedy Theatre
Stop 13 - Cathedral Place
Stop 14 - Fitzroy Gardens
Stop 15 - Sports Precint / Mcg
St Kilda Tour (Blue Route)
Stop 1 - Federation Square
Stop 2 - Shrine of Rememberance
Stop 3 - South Melbourne
Stop 4 - The Esplenade
Stop 5 - Luna Park/Palais Theatre
Stop 6 - St Kilda Marina
Stop 7 - South Melbourne Beach
Stop 8 - Station Pier
Stop 9 - Bay street
Stop 10 - Crown Casino
Stop 11 - Arts Centre
Tour Times (Subject to change)
City Tour (Red Route)
First Tour: 9.30am
Last Tour: 5.30pm (Summer)
Last Tour: 4.10pm (Winter)
Duration: 120 minutes
Frequency: Buses run every 40 minutes
St.Kilda Tour (Blue Route)
First Tour: 9.45am
Last Tour: 4.45pm (Summer)
Last Tour: 3.45pm (Winter)
Duration: 120 minutes
Frequency: Buses run every 60 minutes
Daily, year round, excluding Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
The ticket is valid for 24 hours or 48 hours, depending on the option chosen.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Melbourne Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Your ticket voucher is open-dated and no reservations are required.
- The ticket to travel is valid for use on specified tours. 48hr tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Customers must keep tickets in their possession. Customers found travelling without a valid ticket will be charged the full ticket price for a replacement ticket.
- The bus does not have disabled access.
- Times are subject to change without notice.
- Buses run every 40-60 minutes .
- The tour takes approximately 120 minutes to complete.
- Children under 5 years may travel for free. All children must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Melbourne Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.
- Where can i hop on the bus?
You can hop on the bus at any of the stops around the city.
- What's included with my bus ticket?
Your 24 or 48 hour bus ticket includes unlimited travel on the timetabled services during your ticket validity. Tickets expiry time is printed on your travel ticket when you first board the bus.