Miami Bike and Kayak Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Great outdoor fun, a must-do tour!
Join this tour for a dual sporting adventure, beginning with a cycle along Biscayne Bay before taking a kayak for a paddle out on to the warm waters of Miami Beach.
Our guide to Miami Bike and Kayak Tour
Are you someone who appreciates nature and wants to enjoy some fun in the sun? Then get ready for a dual sport adventure!
First, you'll take a short bike ride from Miami's fascinating South Beach neighbourhood, taking in all the key sights, until you arrive at the edge of the peaceful Biscayne Bay.
Hop in a kayak and paddle through the calm, warm, aquamarine waters of Miami Beach and see the sights from a different perspective. This excursion is an excellent introduction to Miami Beach and is ideal for those wanting an open air experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Bike and Kayak Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Advanced reservations are required as the tour does not allow walk-up customers
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time - the tour will not wait for latecomers and there is no refund if you miss the tour
- Ticket includes use of a comfort bicycle, helmet, lifejacket, kayak and paddle and the services of an experienced guide
- Tours usually runs rain or shine, but it may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions - should this happen you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Minimum age of 10 years old in order to participate in the tour
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Bike and Kayak Tour
- Do i need to be physically fit to participate in this tour?
The tour has a 'medium' difficulty level and covers six miles by bicycle.