Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
To Kill a Mockingbird - Broadway Tickets
4.6 stars: Based on 2342 reviews via
Harper Lee's Pulitzer Prize-Winning classic comes to Broadway
Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize-Winning American classic To Kill a Mockingbird comes to Broadway in a new adaptation by Aaron Sorkin, Directed by Bartlett Sher.
Our guide to To Kill a Mockingbird - Broadway Tickets
Published in 1960, Harper Lee’s debut novel To Kill a Mockingbird was an immediate and astonishing success. It won the Pulitzer Prize and quickly became a global phenomenon, with more than 50 million copies in print to date. Considered one of the great classics of modern American literature, the novel has never been out of print since its original publication.
Inspired by Lee’s own childhood in Alabama, To Kill a Mockingbird features one of literature’s towering symbols of integrity and righteousness in the character of Atticus Finch, based on Lee’s own father. The character of Scout, based on herself, has come to define youthful innocence – and its inevitable loss – for generation after generation of readers around the world.
Theatre: Shubert Theatre- 225 West 44th Street, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+. Children under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for To Kill a Mockingbird - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in Balcony section of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for To Kill a Mockingbird - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.