San Francisco Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a special day in San Francisco, combine the thrill of a helicopter tour over San Francisco that takes you under the Golden Gate Bridge and over Alcatraz Island with a charming dinner cruise on San Francisco Bay.
Our guide to San Francisco Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
Your experience starts with a 20-minute helicopter flight over San Francisco. A Musical background accompanies spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot as you soar over the city’s striking landscape. See the famous San Francisco Hills and experience bird’s eye views of famous landmarks including Alcatraz Island. For the ultimate thrill, and when weather conditions permit, fly over and under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Upon landing you will be transported to your dinner cruise for a delicious four course dinner accompanied by sunset views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito and the San Francisco skyline. After dinner enjoy the entertainment and dancing as you sail right under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)
- Fall Salad with fig balsamic vinaigrette, baby kale, anjou pear, orange, candied pecan, gorgonzola
Second Course Options
- New England Clam Chowder potatoes, celery, onions, fresh thyme , smoked bacon
- Spicy Corn Chowder cornbread muffin, coconut milk, leeks, celery, bell pepper, garlic, fennel
Main Course Options
- Pan Seared Salmon with forbidden rice, baby bok choy, ponzu sauce
- Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with risotto cake, brussels sprouts, carrots, lemon butter sauce
- Braised Lamb Shank with parmesan truffle mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, carrots, rosemary
- Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with cous cous, north african spice blend, garbanzo beans, seasonal vegetables
- Trio of Tarts - chocolate mousse, lemon meringue, apple pie
- Chocolate with Flourless Cake mango coulis, dark chocolate almond bark Duration: Around 5 hours in total.
Around 5 hours in total including a 20-minute helicopter flight and 2.5 hour dining cruise.
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smart casual dress is required. No Jeans or trainers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- A minimum of 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
- Ticket includes pick-up from Square, Nob Hill and Fisherman's Wharf locations. Drop off after the dinner cruise is not included.
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No Jeans or trainers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Ticket is not valid for tours 11-14 February, 4 July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year's Eve.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.