Stratford Upon Avon Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A vibrant, compact town, boasting a rich architectural heritage; the list of things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon is endless! Explore the medieval streets on the way to 11 of the most remarkable historic landmarks the city has to offer. Along the way you can relax on the top of a double-decker, taking in the scenic view of the River Avon.
Our guide to Stratford Upon Avon Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
There is a little something for everyone in Shakespeare’s hometown. This city is filled with delightful shops and top-quality restaurants and pubs line the medieval streets, all within walking distance of the scenic River Avon, and surrounded by wonderful Warwickshire countryside.
Start the adventure at the Avon Boating as we whisk you away to Shakespeare's Birthplace at bus stop 2, where the creative genius was brought to life. Hop off at bus stop 3 to visit Market Street. Here you'll see the American Fountain, which contains a quote from the play Henry VIII.
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre at bus stop 5 is a great place to visit, filled with vibrant, creative energy. You might even want to catch a play that's on during your visit! Its location on the River Avon is just idyllic.
Further along the bus tour, at bus stop 6, we'll visit Shakespeare's Grave at the Holy Trinity Church. Shakespeare sadly died on the day that he was born, at the age of 52, but his legacy still remains very much alive.
The last window into the life of Shakespeare is the Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This cottage was the childhood home of Shakespeare's wife, where Shakespeare visited many times.
- Avon Boating
- Shakespeare's Birthplace and The Shakespeare Centre
- Market Square and American Fountain
- Shakespeare's New Place / Harvard House and Guild Chapel
- River Avon and Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare's Grave
- Evesham Place
- Alcester Road
- Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Mary Arden's Farm
- Maybrid Shopping Park
- The route operates from April - 1 November.
- Busses travel from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.
- One loop takes approximately 60 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Stratford Upon Avon Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Stop 10 is closed until further notice.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00 pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00 pm the following day.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.