Visit to Eagle Heights with Refreshments for Two Adults and Two Children
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day in the company of incredible wildlife at the UK’s largest bird of prey centre with this Visit to Eagle Heights with Refreshments for Two Adults and Two Children.
Our guide to Visit to Eagle Heights with Refreshments for Two Adults and Two Children
Located in the picturesque village of Eynsford, the Foundation is easily accessible, and the views from the centre are simply breathtaking. Enjoy entry to the Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, where you can discover their vast collection of rescued birds and animals, including Huskies, Meerkats, Birds of Prey, Alpaca and more. You’ll also join one of the spectacular birds of prey flying displays.
As part of your experience, hot or cold drink refreshments are provided. This fantastic admission to Eagle Heights will be a joy for bird lovers or anyone with an interest in these phenomenal animals.
- Kent - Eynsford
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Eagle Heights with Refreshments for Two Adults and Two Children
- No minimum age. Under 3s go free (Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Children ages for the voucher are 3-14 years
- Eagle Heights is wheelchair accessible.
- Free parking is on-site (subject to availability)
- Eagle Heights is open 7 days a week in April - September & 4 days a week in October - March. Please check directly for opening dates and times as these may be subject to change.
- Please allow around 2 hours for the full experience however please allow a full day to enjoy the centre.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Please note you must have taken your experience before the expiry date
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.