Winning Horse Racing Day Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant celebrations and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races!
Our guide to Winning Horse Racing Day Experience Voucher
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races.
Enjoy admission to one of the 16 racecourses’ raceday enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion.
Gates open around 2 to 3 hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. We recommend arriving in advance so you have time to familiarise yourself with the facilities, enjoy a drink and perhaps grab a bite to eat from one of the many food & drink outlets on course (food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge)
Pick up your race programme before you join the behind the scenes tour (the racecourse will confirm the time and meeting place for your tour in your welcome information) Afterwards, why not head to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink, but don’t forget to head to the paddock around 30 minutes before the first race where you can see the horses parade and look for your winner!
Place your bets before watching the first race and seeing the winning owners celebrate on the podium! Races run at around 30 minute intervals.
Applicable for races at the following courses with excluded dates:
- Bath: 15 June, 14 September
- Brighton: 7 June, 8, 9 August
- Chepstow: 6 and 22 April, 8 June, 12 and 26 July, 15 and 26 August, 11 and 12 October, 7 and 27 December
- Doncaster: 30 March, 18 May, 1 and 29 June, 20 July, 3 and 17 August, 12 to 14 September, 26 October, 9 November
- Ffos Las: 21 April, 25 May, 23 August, 15 September, 19 October
- Fontwell: 16 March, 22 August, 4 and 5 October, 26 December
- Great Yarmouth: 17 July, 17 to 19 September
- Lingfield: 19 April, 22 June, 27 July, 10 August
- Newcastle: 29 June, 27 July, 30 November
- Sedgefield: 29 August, 20 October, 26 December
- Southwell: 1 and 13 January, 3 and 10 February, 30 March, 21 April, 18 and 26 August, 9 November, 15, 20 and 29 December
- Uttoxeter: 16 March, 18 May, 13 June, 26 July, 16 November
- Windsor: 10 and 29 June, 1 July, 24 August
- Wolverhampton: 30 and 31 August, 30 November, 7, 14, 20 and 26 December
- Worcester: 1 June
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Winning Horse Racing Day Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Race meetings run in most types of weather – full details of the upcoming forecast are available from the racecourses 7 days prior to each meeting and posted on their websites.
- Please note this experience is not available on premium fixture dates including the Ladbrokes St Leger Festival, Racing Post Trophy Saturday or William Hill Saturday, or on days when racing is followed by a live music concert.
- Please note that the behind the scenes tour is available on a first come first served basis.
- Access to enclosures will vary at each racecourse. At Doncaster, tickets will be valid for the County Enclosure.
- Please ensure your vouchers arrive at the racecourse for redemption at least seven days in advance. We advise you to book as far ahead of time as you can, especially for weekend and evening fixtures. Please note that all experiences are subject to availability at the time of booking with the racecourse.
- You will be given instructions on how to receive your entrance tickets included in your gift pack.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- We recommend you book in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 6 to 7 hours for the complete experience.
- Please contact customer service or the venues direct for any exclusion dates.
- Bath, Royal Windsor, Great Yarmouth and Brighton are ‘Flat’ racecourses and only race each year between April and October with no racing in the winter months. All other courses race year around.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.