Ain Dubai Observation Wheel Tickets
- 27 booked
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover a new way to see Dubai - from 250m in the sky! The world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai, opened in 2022 to offer unique views of Dubai's iconic landmarks from indoor, air-conditioned cabins.
Our guide to Ain Dubai Observation Wheel Tickets
Get ready for mesmerising views of Dubai by day or by night courtesy of Ain Dubai, the world's largest and tallest observation wheel.
Soar through the sky in an air-conditioned observation cabin with 360-degree views enabling you to capture Instagrammable images across the spectacular city and beyond.
Try to spot and take photos of world-famous landmarks such as The Palm, Dubai Marina & Burj Al Arab Jumeirah as you reach the staggering height of 250m!
This shared general admissions cabin is just the ticket for first-time visitors looking to tick off Dubai's latest mind-blowing attraction. Don't miss a single sight!
Open daily from noon until 10.00pm.
A full rotation takes approximately 38 minutes.
******Ain Dubai Observation Wheel is temporarily closed for enhancement works. Once a reopening date is set, tickets will be back on sale. ******
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ain Dubai Observation Wheel Tickets
- Please note, Ain Dubai is extremely busy particularly around sunset - all bookings are subject to availability. We will endeavour to book as close to the time requested.
- During peak times there may be some waiting time. Don’t worry, our team will be working to get your Ain Dubai experience started as soon as possible!
- The Ticket holder should arrive 30 minutes before the time shown on the Ticket. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Your ticket is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire thereafter.
- Your ticket can be used once only and may not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason whatsoever, whether before or after the ticket’s expiry.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Those aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21+.
- Children under 3 years of age are free.
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, Ain Dubai Observation Wheel Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.