Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of Feb!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of February to save 10%More Info
Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter
Take in the stunning landscape from aboard a state-of-the-art chopper...
This unforgettable tour ticks off the Mojave Desert before reaching the Grand Canyon's stunning South Rim. Here, you'll board a helicopter and fly out over the rim. Don't forget your camera!
Our guide to Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter
After being collected from your hotel, enjoy a quick orientation, before boarding your modern air-conditioned motorcoach.
Travel through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River before reaching the magnificence of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
Take in the stunning landscape from aboard a state-of-the-art chopper and discover aerial sights of the magnificent rock formations, including Dragon Corridor - one of the most recognizable and frequently-photographed portions of the entire Grand Canyon.
Music and narration tell the story of the natural force that shaped this world wonder: the Colorado River.
When your flight comes to an end you will board your motorcoach once more and travel to the nearby National Geographic Visitor Center. Here you will be given a complimentary box lunch to enjoy at any point during your self-guided ground tour.
Hike along the edge, photograph the colorful canyon walls and the canyon floor below, shop for souvenirs in the nearby historic district, or simply find a place to sit and marvel at the beauty surrounding you.
Return to Las Vegas by motorcoach with more desert sights along the way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.